Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class Trip for Broke ass students

• 21-01-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

If this is in the wrong thread, then let me know..or if there's a place where I might get more of a response please let me know.

The title says it all really, we're some broke ass students doing our masters looking to organise something. So before things get a little more hectic than they already are, I am hoping to try and organise a small weekend type thing for all of the class.

Anyone have any suggestions? It would preferably be national, as it could work out cheaper, but suggestions about trips abroad are welcome too.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Rent a youth hostel.
    AFAIK you don't even need to be a member any more. Many offer catering but you can bring your own, pre-prepared even.
    If weather is poor you can loiter in a hostel more conveniently than in a cheap hotel or BandB

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

If you're thinking of going down the country somewhere if there's a group of more than four of you you could try get a good deal on a cottage for a few nights. I've seen two offers recently where for 6 people it works out at a tenner a night each. Comfort, Your own space and you can relax as you see fit!

Advertisement