Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boda Borg in Lough Key Forest Park - any good??

Options
  • 21-01-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm organising a hen party and was thinking of doing the Boda Borg activity during the day in Lough Key forest park. I know it's suitable for children and adults just not sure if it's hen-party friendly, has anyone done this and would recommend it? Is it suitable for adults? Is it mainly kids do this??

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lms84

It is totally suitable for kids and adults. I took a group of TY there last year. Brilliant fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Just wanted to second the above- I was there for a hen at the start of January and it was great craic, I loved it! It's a brilliant icebreaker too for girls in the group who might not know each other too well. Planning on heading back in the next few months for round two :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Brilliant! But it can be boring if you were there before.

Advertisement