Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIRTAME Wireless HDMI

• 21-01-2014 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭

Came across this the other day on WP Central and was impressed! (sorry if posted previously!) It's an "indiegogo" project to develop a dongle that will let you wirelessly send from your gadget to a HDMI input socket.Will take power from a USB port or I think a HDMI 1.4 port can do it either.

Most importantly they've committed to apps for both :) WP :) and Windows! I know there are already things like Nokia Beamer and whatever else, but this looks like a handy gadget for approx $ 104 delivered. I'm thinking could be good to do a work presentation direct from mobile to projector (with HDMI input). Well actually they'll also supply optional VGA or similar adaptors if you don't have that. I think the idea is that this would work fast and let you stream things handily, plus lots of other good features.

Anyone any thoughts?

LINK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Looks excellent and I like the extra value features beyond just streaming movies to the TV.

Bookmarked and will keep an eye on it I think and if it meets the claims I'll but one when it gets released.

Cheers for the heads-up OP :)

Advertisement