Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental surgeon

Options
  • 21-01-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone have any good recommendations for dental surgeon in City/D4 area?

I need some work done on a tooth (chipped a lot) and I'm looking to avoid the dodgy places.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Recommendations by PM only please. Policy in line with Dental Issues charter, item 4: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054879349

Also have a look at: http://www.whatclinic.com/dentists/ireland/county-dublin/dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maclean

"Policy in line with Dental Issues charter, item 4"...wow this forum can't offer recommendations....wtf?!

Seems a bit over the top no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

maclean wrote: »
    "Policy in line with Dental Issues charter, item 4"...wow this forum can't offer recommendations....wtf?!

Seems a bit over the top no?

Thats correct, no recommendations on thread, pm only, and if you have an issue with a mod direction, do not post on thread, take it to pm.Just a warning this time

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maclean

Can I ask why this rule exists?

Know any decent place I can get a recommendation? The site linked offers little customer ratings/feedback.

I'm new in Dublin so if anyone can PM me some decent recommendations then around city/D4 then I would be most grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Infraction for ignoring mod instruction.

Thread closed, if anyone wants to make recommendations to OP, they may do so by PM

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement