Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a credit card system for a small business

Options
  • 21-01-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, 

I currently work for a small business (about 6 employees) and we currently have no credit card system in place. As i handle the accounts and payments i feel a credit card system would be much more efficient and make life much easier. Our business account is with BOI but we do not know how to go about getting the system finally set up. 

Can you please give me some advice on how we are to go about doing this? 

Many Thanks, 

CBM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Swifticles,

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to boards.ie.

To set up a Credit Card System please contact your business account holding branch directly. You can make an appointment to speak to your business relationship manager who will be happy to help you with this.

You can find your branches contact details here.

We wish you the best of luck with your new business adventures. If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement