Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear Card information

Options
  • 21-01-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm interested in signing up for a Clear Card credit card but there seems to be no mention of it on the BofI web site. Please advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

SYPHON wrote: »
    I'm interested in signing up for a Clear Card credit card but there seems to be no mention of it on the BofI web site. Please advise.
    As far as I am aware this card product is no longer available. All available credit card options are listed on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi SYPHON,

Thank you for contacting us through boards.ie.

kkapp is correct. The Clear Credit card product is no longer available. We do however have several other competitive products including the Classic Credit Card, Platinum Credit Card and the Student Credit Card. Details of these products can be found here.

Should you wish to apply for any of these products you can do so online or call 0818 365 100 and make an application over the phone with one of our dedicated sales representatives.

We hope this helps and if we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement