Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Tax & No Payslip

Options
  • 21-01-2014 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm just enquiring if I'm paying emergency tax.

I rang revenue to claim back tax from previous employment but when I asked about my current employment (started mid 2013) they had no record.

They said ring us back with the employers PAYE registration number as I'm probably paying emergency tax. I done that, now my current employer is up on my PAYE anytime.

I was told my P60 should be with me by the end of February and I should return this to my local tax office and they will amend my details of tax.

I don't receive payslips and have given up trying, the reason I rang Revenue was also to find my tax amount as payslips weren't given.

Can anyone tell me if I'm on emergency tax and will I get this back or is my wage as high as I can go?

thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

We don't have enough information. How much have you been told you're being paid? How much are you actually paid? X-Y=Tax

Advertisement