Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driver theory test version

• 21-01-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi folks, sorry if this is the wrong place / has been asked 423423 times.

I have my theory test for car coming up this week and am wondering whatedition of the test book / cd i should get.

I have the 5th edition knocking around somewhere but I believe there is a sixth one out now. Will the 5th suffice ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Better off asking in the learning to drive forum :)

Edit: I reckon it would do good enough in fairness, not much has changed

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭alph

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

You would wanna get onto it fairly rapid. There's a lot of pointless stupid shít important information to be learnt! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Main motors forum >>> Learners forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭Motor-Ed

alph wrote: »
    Hi folks, sorry if this is the wrong place / has been asked 423423 times.

I have my theory test for car coming up this week and am wondering whatedition of the test book / cd i should get.

I have the 5th edition knocking around somewhere but I believe there is a sixth one out now. Will the 5th suffice ?

Thanks

Content of edition 5 is sufficient, edition 6 is not due to take effect til late Feb early March

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

read the book 3 or 4 times the rules don't really change

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭alph

Had it today, think I did about 5 practice tests using 5th edition. Passed with 39 / 40. The vast majority of it is common sense it seems.

Thanks for replies :]

Advertisement