Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 trade in towards PS4

Options
  • 21-01-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can trade in my ps3 slim against a ps4?

I know xtravision dont take consoles and cant get hold of anyone in gamestop (sent emails and called since last week)

Also does anyone know roughly how much credit i would get against a ps4 for a 120gb slim?

Im in dublin area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

CEX give good money for trade-ins sometimes. Their site says €99 for the 120GB Slim.

https://ie.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=*&section=&catid=810

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Personally OP I wouldn't recommend you do that. Right now with PS+ and the media playback faculty there is a shed load of life left in the old slim... Have the PS4 and I am still working through my back catalog of PS+ games... Seriously just don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Cyclewizard

Taltos wrote: »
    Personally OP I wouldn't recommend you do that. Right now with PS+ and the media playback faculty there is a shed load of life left in the old slim... Have the PS4 and I am still working through my back catalog of PS+ games... Seriously just don't.

well i have a slim 360 too was planning on keeping that and swapping the ps3 as i have most of my games on the 360. do you know if gamestop trade them in? i know game did before they went bust.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

gamestop does take them as trade-ins yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

65 euro trade in for a 120gb slim in gamestop :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I bought a 250gb slim with feck all dust meaning very little use off Adverts for €100 with a DS3 yesterday . Prices are collapsing fast after the holidays for the PS3's. Adverts has loads of PS3's for sale. You'd wanna move fast if you want to try and sell it.

Advertisement