Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cooking a lamb shank badly at present

Options
  • 21-01-2014 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭

if, in theory, you were really really crap at cooking and you were doing two lamb shanks and you have done this.

fecked a load of salt and pepper on it, fried it up to colour on the outside, changed pots as the ceramic non breakable pot broke, fried off some onions after taking the shanks out, put them all in a casorole dish, added 2 glasses of wine, pint of water, some gravy which covers it up to halfway, had it in the over at gas mark 6 for 2 hours but are not really sure what you were doing and are just winging it. how would i know if its done, what would i do now. how can i speed this crap up just so i can eat the feckin thing. im giving up on delicacy and deliciousness for just getting food in my belly.

please help. from one **** cook to some not so **** cooks.. xxx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭lolosaur

pitting in bin not an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Bit late now, but use a thermometer to check doneness of meat.

F.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

time was not on your side. I would have slow cooked them for 4/5 hours

Advertisement