Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Spanish banking entities in Dublin

Options
  • 21-01-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I have to get a security check done from my time in Spain and the Ministerio de Justicia asks that where the request is coming from outside of Spain, the fee is pre paid through a 'Spanish financial entity". I guess they mean someone like BBVA, but are there any in Ireland, particularly Dublin.

"If payment is made outside Spain, you must take a signed form 790 to a Spanish financial entity that works with the Tax Agency and has a branch in the country where the certificate is being requested. Proof of payment will be provided through machine validation or authorised signature of the financial entity on the "copy for the Administration" part of form 790 which must be sent."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,566 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Santandar have a branch in Newry, not sure if that would be of any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks, may be my only option & do able from Dublin.

Irony in that I was working for BBVA in Spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Avantcard (MBNA) are a Spanish company

Advertisement