Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday bus times [Square-GMIT]

Options
  • 21-01-2014 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to be in Galway on Saturday and I will need to use the city buses. I want to get from Eyre Sq. to GMIT. What time does this bus start on saturday morning and what time does it finish?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

409 starts at 7am from eyre sq and the last bus from parkmore is at midnight

Aaand the 402 leaves eyre sq at 7.30am and last bus from merlin park is at 23.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Is that for Saturday aswell?

Thanks!

No worries,
    That is for saturday only, mon-fri is basically half an hour earlier in the morning..and sunday is a completely different kettle of fish altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If you go to the Bus Eireann website and look for the city services for Galway you'll find an array of timetables there in PDF format. You can download and save them to your computer for futher reference! Or print them out even.

Yeah you should do that actually! i have them in my downloads on me fone, dead handy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Thanks everybody :)

Love going to Galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As said, 402, 409.
    www.galwaytransport.info/2009/07/city-bus-services.html
    With times and maps and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The 405-Ballybane is good for the GMIT north entrance.

'Tis a bit painful if you're just going from Eyre Square. But for anyone coming thru from Westside and lots do), it's real winner. One fare, no changes.

Advertisement