Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT417 - Bar Studies Info

Options
  • 21-01-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking about applying for the Bar Studies - Management & Entrepreneurship course in Cathal Brugha Street. Would anyone who has attended or are currently attending this course be able to provide some information on the course? I'm thinking of applying for it as I want to open my own bar and I'm wondering if this particular course would be beneficial.

Is the course more focused on working in a bar or running and owning a bar or a mixture of both?

I guess I'm debating whether this or a Business Management course would help me more in my long term goal.

Any feedback from past or current students of this course would be appreciated, especially if it has helped someone start their own business.

Cheers,

Gary.

Comments

Advertisement