Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

covering sheet and checklist??

Options
  • 22-01-2014 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

hi, I am handing in an assignment and just read there it have to attach a covering sheet and checklist, anyone know where I can find this? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

A cover sheet can be just that - a basic cover sheet with subject, etc. I do not think there is a standard one.

As for the check-list - not heard of a standard one, perhaps you can find one on web-courses for the module in question.

Oh, and you will probably need a declaration sheet as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

A cover sheet can be just that - a basic cover sheet with subject, etc. I do not think there is a standard one.

As for the check-list - not heard of a standard one, perhaps you can find one on web-courses for the module in question.

Oh, and you will probably need a declaration sheet as well.

cheers for the help, I have handed up assignments in DIT before without any check lists, declaration sheets(where do u get them?) also in my previous college u never handed up an assignment with your name on it, just student number, but I think u can have your name on assignments in DIT?

?

anyone?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

cheers for the help, I have handed up assignments in DIT before without any check lists, declaration sheets(where do u get them?) also in my previous college u never handed up an assignment with your name on it, just student number, but I think u can have your name on assignments in DIT?

I have never used a checklist - possibly a course specific thing.

As for the declaration - it is just a sheet stating that the work you are handing up is your own work, except where referenced etc. A quick Google will get you any number of them which you could adapt.

As for Student ID and Name - Most put both and it does not cause an issue - well in Aungier Street anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Your department might have a dedicated cover sheet - the social sciences dept does but I don't know about the rest of them. This is the social sciences one anyway if it's any help, maybe you could change it around to suit you.

Advertisement