Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a low cost signage company? DIY ideas?

Options
  • 22-01-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Have an event coming up that will require corri board style signs but all the prices I can find locally and online are €20+ not including vat for each one. The event is quite small (so is the budget) and the signs will only be outside for a short amount of time so they don't necessarily need to be extremely high quality.

Have thought about doing a couple DIY versions, but not sure where to start? Any recommendations or ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

The last time I bought a sheet of corribord I think it was about €13. If you add the cost of the vinyl onto this and the time and patience required to put the vinyl onto the corribord I would suggest you are much better off to get the signs made there might only be a couple of euro in the difference. Putting vinyl onto corribord and making it look professional is very time consuming and quite difficult.

Try www.idlireland.ie

There was also an ad on gumtree a guy doing diy signs but I cant seem to locate it at the minute if you go through all the ads you might find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vald

I own a sign company
    I'd be more than happy to help
    Val. <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 13 seekingsolace

please pm me Im looking for a sign price. (outdoor shop sign) Cheers

Advertisement