Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles - Packers - Buccs - Falcons

Options
  • 22-01-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭

Have you complied with the 53 player roster rule?

Last week you were one or two players shy. Make sure you have a full roster tonight or you will not be allowed to play your game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

News to me that I'm below 53. Shows up as 53/53 when I'm in Trade Center on XBL.

Had asked in another thread too, for someone to say it to me if I was below. Can anyone confirm?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Knex. wrote: »
    News to me that I'm below 53. Shows up as 53/53 when I'm in Trade Center on XBL.

Had asked in another thread too, for someone to say it to me if I was below. Can anyone confirm?

thats fine, when the count was done you were below 53, youre good to go..

thats fine, when the count was done you were below 53, youre good to go..

I haven't signed anyone since pre season though? Been the same for about 3/4 game advances.

Haven't checked since probably week 1, or just before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I haven't signed anyone since pre season though? Been the same for about 3/4 game advances.

Haven't checked since probably week 1, or just before.

No worries then. Thanks for letting us know. It is hard to count all the players on each team (thanks Adrian and Heli), so easy to make mistakes!

See, I'm not so positive now. If I'm below I want to do something about it. At work so can't check it.

I just remember checking my Trade screen and going by that. Is that a legit way of checking?

• Advertisement

Just go into team salaries and count the people there. Or go onto the connected careers website and it actually does it for you when you click on team it should say how many players you have.

Cheers, I'll check that when I get home. Don't have the Connected Website. Bit of an email/account issue there.

Cheers, I'll check that when I get home. Don't have the Connected Website. Bit of an email/account issue there.

I had that same problem ages ago as the site was taken over completly by EA and my ea account was different to my microsoft account and some crap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I've never counted my players,just used the trade center screen

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I've never counted my players,just used the trade center screen

I should be good so. I'll double check when I get home anyway.

Cheers guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Think I'm on 52. I'll sort it out tonight. Thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I checked last week on the cc website and it said I had 53. Ill check on Xbox tonight.

madalig12 wrote: »
    I checked last week on the cc website and it said I had 53. Ill check on Xbox tonight.

Thanks guys!

Advertisement