Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party equipment hire

• 22-01-2014 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello everyone,

Im looking for someone who would hire Chocolate Fountain, Candyfloss Making Machine or Popcorn Machine.

If anyone know anybody please let me know and I will explain in Private Message.

Thank you

;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭puddie77

we had all ours booked for a communion in may and the business went bust or something, all he sent was a text, little one is gutted and we cant seem too find anyone anywhere that can do it for our date, hope you get sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LimerickDiva

puddie77 wrote: »
    we had all ours booked for a communion in may and the business went bust or something, all he sent was a text, little one is gutted and we cant seem too find anyone anywhere that can do it for our date, hope you get sorted

That's a pity situation, I also trying to look up but the prices are extraordinary. I would prefer someone local from Limerick....:)

did ya try the limerick page on facebook, youd never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LimerickDiva

puddie77 wrote: »
    did ya try the limerick page on facebook, youd never know

Actually no, good point....Thank you;)

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement