Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Donaghmede Dublin 13

Options
  • 22-01-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I have been havng major issues with my current Broadband since July 2013 were the connection drops every 15 minutes or so.

After having at least 15 engineers out changing numerous amouns of routers i am still having the issue.

This is the only BB available to me at the moment so i'm screwed as i do alot of work from home.

One engineer explained the the Exchange i am on (Belcamp) is eFibre enabled i have noticed before Xmas that all the cabinets are in place also but still i am told it is unavailable, how longer will i be waiting? I am hoping the eFibre connection will vastly improve my line and stop dropping the connection.

Comments

Advertisement