Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems With W8.1

• 22-01-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Since updating to Windows 8.1 I've had two issues with my laptop.

First, while I was watching a youtube video, the flash crahsed and now my touchpad won't work so I have to use a wireless mouse.

And second, my laptops bluetooth functions have become completely disabled.
    Furthermore, it is not projecting any fault messages to me so I was wondering if anyone here could shed any light on the issue?
    Is it an across the board problem for eveyone?

The laptop is a toshiba satellite c85 1w3 btw

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,680 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

well it wouldnt be the first toshiba in general ive seen with issues :p and C-series stands for cheap, basically. issues with battery charging are also common

check toshibas site for updated drivers though. lots of times the units go to manufacturing and then theyll find issues that arise later, so patches usually show up sometimes the day of a product launch or slightly after. thats common across the industry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Overheal wrote: »
    well it wouldnt be the first toshiba in general ive seen with issues :p and C-series stands for cheap, basically. issues with battery charging are also common

check toshibas site for updated drivers though. lots of times the units go to manufacturing and then theyll find issues that arise later, so patches usually show up sometimes the day of a product launch or slightly after. thats common across the industry

My heart is broken trying to navigate the Toshiba website, finding countless drivers, installing and rebooting. I'm on the verge of smashing this thing and avoiding Toshiba for the rest of my life.

Advertisement