Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre question

Options
  • 22-01-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭

Hi 
    Already asked this is another thread but got no answer so decided to try again

we were told eFibre would be enabled in our area in December last year but if I check on the webpage it says its not available for the telephone number yet but the map is saying the exchange and entire area is eFibre enabled.
    Can you tell me when we will get an upgrade as we are already Eircom customers and would like to get the TV package
    Our Exchange is Hettyfield in Cork city and the house is next to Pairc Ui Rinn on the Boreenmanna road

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Hi 

we were told eFibre would be enabled in our area in December last year but if I check on the webpage it says its not available for the telephone number yet but the map is saying the exchange and entire area is eFibre enabled.
    Can you tell me when we will get an upgrade as we are already Eircom customers and would like to get the TV package
    Our Exchange is Hettyfield in Cork city and the house is next to Pairc Ui Rinn on the Boreenmanna road
    Just got an answer in another thread so please close this question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi 

Just got an answer in another thread so please close this question
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057123959/2

Thanks

Al

Advertisement