Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Due an upgrade. Any suggestions?

• 22-01-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭

Ok, Ive been due an upgrade for the past few months now and my Htc One is starting to give some trouble so Im thinking about getting something new.

Can anyone recommend a decent handset on par with the HTC One or the galaxy S4 ( Both of which Ive had, so want something different ) Or should I hold out a few weeks and get something new to the market? Is there anything decent on the way?

Im on Vodafone so therefore the phone must be available from them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd hold off a few weeks. The new range of Samsungs/HTCs should be out in the next 3 months, if rumours are to be believed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Ok, Ive been due an upgrade for the past few months now and my Htc One is starting to give some trouble so Im thinking about getting something new.

Can anyone recommend a decent handset on par with the HTC One or the galaxy S4 ( Both of which Ive had, so want something different ) Or should I hold out a few weeks and get something new to the market? Is there anything decent on the way?

Im on Vodafone so therefore the phone must be available from them.

If you want something now maybe look at the note 3,if not wait until mwc in February were most phones should be announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

I would say wait, you're not going to get anything much better than the HTC One or S4 at the minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Backup your data, do a factory reset on your existing phone and see what's announced at MWC in a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

If you want something now maybe look at the note 3,if not wait until mwc in February were most phones should be announced.

Looked at the Note 3,over the Christmas but found it just a bit too big unfortunately.
    Backup your data, do a factory reset on your existing phone and see what's announced at MWC in a few weeks.

Tried that but its still not 100% I'll probably end up sending it back to HTC for repair while its still under warranty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement