Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part time summer childcare dublin, how much to pay

Options
  • 22-01-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi
    I was hoping to have someone come to my home to mind my children for 4 mornings per week for 5 weeks of the summer, it would be from 8.30 to 11.30. My kids will be 7 and 10 years old. I thought maybe of asking a student, just wondering what I should pay for these hours, im in dublin.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would pay 20-25 a morning for the 3 hours to a student and maybe a few of the days give her a bit extra to treat herself and the kids.(to ice cream or a bun or some such)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Orchids

Many thanks Moonbeam, I was thinking around the 25 mark sounded reasonable but just wanted to get some opinions from anyone in the know as its new territory for me!
    Jenna

Advertisement