Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairgreen Trouble?

Options
  • 22-01-2014 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

I was walking passed the old Eurospar earlier today and noticed at least 3 apartments have been damaged.
    Does anybody know what happened by chance?
    Recently moved in to Fairgreen and couldn't help but be concerned because of this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Thanks for posting that. Would be keen to know more myself. For some reason, there's very few posts ever about problems in areas. I posted about multiple burglaries in Ashgrove in Mountmellick a year and more ago.

People deserve to know and management companies are dutybound to respond and make improvements. Or else suffer the financial consequences of lower rents going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭AlanMcC23

Not 100% sure what is goin on but heard from a friend that lives in fairgreen that its the foreigners fighting each other because of some fued thats goin on guards were up there few times this week im told

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I had a feeling it would be something like .
    I was walking through the estate today and I have to say, some of the houses look lovely and are well kept, but you can tell which houses are rented by by them. It's a pity.
    Ruining the aesthetics of what could be a lovely area!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

It is such a pity and I just don't understand why nothing is done about this. The fairgreen is very well kept and is lovely but its things like this that brings down its name and it looks awful, esp where those apartments are.
    This is NOT the first time there has been problems there. Is there anything that could be done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Do you guys have a Resident's Association?

• Advertisement

As far as I know there is, but I've no idea who's on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Yeah there is, we said it before to her about a different problem at the apartments, but she just said that they were actually privately owned and a management company from dublin looks after them, so there was nothing that she could do!

I suppose in that case, the only thing to do is contact Falcondale Properties and voice our concerns. Landlords need need to start being stricter on who they allow to rent off of them.

Advertisement