Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 Login

Options
  • 22-01-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm having trouble logging into my banking 365. When I enter my details and press continue on page 1, it just reloads the same page and doesn't give an error msg or anything. I'm using google chrome. It works fine on the app on my phone. It also works fine using firefox. I have tried clearing the cache and history to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi silvikrin, 

Thanks for your post. 

Clearing the cache would usually help with a page that is not loading properly. Please make sure you close and restart the browser after you clearing the cache.  

If the same page continues to reload, please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 while you have computer access and a representative will offer assistance.

Representative assisted hours are from 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement