Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nook & Irish Credit Card

• 22-01-2014 3:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

I bought a Nook Simple Touch during the summer - thanks to the Bargain Alerts thread - and I've found it great. I've downloaded free books, I've borrowed books from my local library. Now however I'd like to buy some books and am having problems with it. I don't know how to set up my billing address so that payments will go through. I've searched other threads but while there's been replies from people who have managed it, I'm unclear as to how.
    I set up my billing and delivery addresses as my address in Dublin and put in BT11AA for postcode and UK as the country and that's failed. I tried using my Parcel Motel Address but that's failed. I've gotten emails from B&N saying that payment was stopped by my bank but BOI haven't been in touch.
    I found a site where they are selling a US credit card and address to buy ebooks but I don't know how genuine it is http://www.shopereaders.com/USA-Visa-Credit-Card-p/visa-card-usa.htm

Any advice would be great.
    ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Hi, just use Chrome browser & download HOLA from the Chrome apps.

Set it to the UK & Bob's your Uncle!!

Works for me for all my book & accessory purchases!

Here's how my account is set up...

Billing Information

Default Visa Account: **********XXXX

Add/Edit

Jane Doe Deer Stud Ballygobackwards Thurles BT1 1AAUnited Kingdom

Add/Edit

Shipping Information

Default Jane Doe PM12345 Parcel Motel1A McKinney Road Mallusk Newtownabbey BT36 4PX United Kingdom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭teecee74

Thanks a million, that worked perfectly and I've just bought 2 new books!

Advertisement