Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Night in Galway - Strip Club Review

Options
  • 22-01-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm organising a stag weekend and I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on the strip club in Galway - El Paradiso.

I've searched on here and found some very old reviews and I was just wondering if anyone has any recent experiences of the place?

Is this the only one in Galway?

Any advice gratefully received!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

only one in galway - YES
    Anygood - NO

why skanky women, very expensive and its a pure kip as well, thats a couple of years ago but i doubt much has changed since

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Notch000 wrote: »
    why skanky women, very expensive and its a pure kip as well,

And that's different from strip clubs elsehwere in the world, how, exactly?

Seriously, if ya go looking for sleeze, don't be surprised when you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Try Sligo, Or Limerick. Or Tralee. Or Athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's just one, yes. If you fancy that stuff go have a look.
    However, I'll stop this as the thought of a review of women shipped here to dance for strangers just make my blood pressure rise, and not in a good way.

There is a thread here with other suggestions that may suit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement