Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 22-01-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

To whom it may concern,
    About three months ago I had two eircom representatives call to my house offering a broadband service. After a lot of Q&A I decided to sign up to for the eircom fibre package(at the time I was guaranteed my house was capable of receiving fibre).
    As I said this was three months ago. After several phone calls to eircom customer care and several round about conversations I was eventually informed that I had in fact not actually signed up with eircom.
    Most recently I have tried to sign up online. Unable to enter my address I was re-directed to the standard broadband sign up page. After checking the local area enabled fibre map I see that my house is indeed in a fibre capable area.
    I would now like to know what my options are. I need broadband and am starting to think any isp will do now!
    Thanking you in advance,
    David McElligott

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

davidmac6 wrote: »
    To whom it may concern,
    About three months ago I had two eircom representatives call to my house offering a broadband service. After a lot of Q&A I decided to sign up to for the eircom fibre package(at the time I was guaranteed my house was capable of receiving fibre).
    As I said this was three months ago. After several phone calls to eircom customer care and several round about conversations I was eventually informed that I had in fact not actually signed up with eircom.
    Most recently I have tried to sign up online. Unable to enter my address I was re-directed to the standard broadband sign up page. After checking the local area enabled fibre map I see that my house is indeed in a fibre capable area.
    I would now like to know what my options are. I need broadband and am starting to think any isp will do now!
    Thanking you in advance,
    David McElligott
    Hi davidmac6

Can you please PM me your specific address and I'll check availability for you?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement