Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to view the Royal Rumble

Options
  • 22-01-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hiya,

Just wondering what options are available to watch the Rumble this sunday in Ireland?

Not keen on illegal streaming so am just wondering are there any legal/paid options other than sky box office available?

I haven't got access to box office so am fairly desperate for any other means.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Go to the Wool Shed on sunday. They are showing it live.

Im not sure but you may be able to stream it from WWE.com at a cost? I may be wrong about this though

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Melo1991

If you follow this link and look up Ireland http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch.

It mentions streaming through wwe.com and through the app, 1st ive heard of this and was wondering has anybody else got any experience with these?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

straight in front of the big screen on the stadium seats in the woolshed!!

that's where ill be anyway! :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

straight in front of the big screen on the stadium seats in the woolshed!!

that's where ill be anyway! :D :cool:

Thats only in Dublin tho isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

You can order box office from UPC too! Just in case you thought you had to have sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JrdanB wrote: »
    You can order box office from UPC too! Just in case you thought you had to have sky

i ordered survivor series off upc and the guy on the phone never put it through the system and it didnt come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Melo1991 wrote: »
    If you follow this link and look up Ireland http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch.

It mentions streaming through wwe.com and through the app, 1st ive heard of this and was wondering has anybody else got any experience with these?

I checked the link and from Ireland it tells you that you can view it online - although at ppv.wwe.com it doesn't list Ireland as a country you can view it in. If you've a computer I'd suggest that. (and possibly a HDMI cable to connect it to your TV) I don't know anyone that's ordered a PPV through the app/amazon/itunes etc though, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Melo1991

I have no access to sky box office :(

Ill have into wwe.com streaming and then the app. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

PPV is not available via the app anyway. It tells me it's not available in my region. Probably the same on the website.

Advertisement