Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin in August 2014

Options
  • 22-01-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm moving to Dublin in August to go to college in Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT).
    I'm 27 and a mature student and will be claiming the 'back to education grant' while studying.

I'm curious to know how much it costs to rent a 1 bed room or studio apartment with easy accessibility to the campus on Bolton st. Also if anyone can shed some light on places that allow rent allowance because it seems really confusing to me.

Thanks,

Daire

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the third level accommodation forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

• Registered Users Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

daireman wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm moving to Dublin in August to go to college in Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT).
    I'm 27 and a mature student and will be claiming the 'back to education grant' while studying.

I'm curious to know how much it costs to rent a 1 bed room or studio apartment with easy accessibility to the campus on Bolton st. Also if anyone can shed some light on places that allow rent allowance because it seems really confusing to me.

Thanks,

Daire

Have a look on daft and watch for professionals only. I would say low end about 700 if youre lucky but nearer 900 depending on the condition. The further out you go the cheaper it is. Houseshares are cheaper.

Advertisement