Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Service No Answers and Still No Phone Line !!!

Options
  • 22-01-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Ordered a phone line the beginning of December was advised it would be in within a week, well that was a real joke to get us to sign up still no phone line in no answers to our calls keep getting told we will get a call back, so far the excuses have included Christmas, bad weather, and demand ! who on earth has demand for an eircom service :( Where is our phone line ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 choccy

Even today after trying to phone and waiting for another phone call to be returned I turned on boards.ie hoping that maybe just maybe eircom would have responded but no................... responded other threads but not this one :confused:maybe we should phone the guards and make sure eircom haven't been spirited away somewhere !!

choccy wrote: »
    Ordered a phone line the beginning of December was advised it would be in within a week, well that was a real joke to get us to sign up still no phone line in no answers to our calls keep getting told we will get a call back, so far the excuses have included Christmas, bad weather, and demand ! who on earth has demand for an eircom service :( Where is our phone line ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi choccy

Sorry about that,

Please PM me your order number and I'll look in to this for you, if you have no order number please PM me your address and contact details,

thanks

Al

still waiting .................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi corkcuu

I'm very sorry for this delays, I have looked in to your order and unfortunately I have been unable to find details on an expected timeframe for completion. I have requested clarification on this from operations and will let you know as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

Al

Hi

I'm very sorry for this delays, I have looked in to your order and unfortunately I have been unable to find details on an expected timeframe for completion. I have requested clarification on this from operations and will let you know as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

Al
    I cant understand it when we ordered from the shop in Tralee we were promised that the line would be in the following week, I need a phone line for my job. I have been on the phone to eircom most of the morning but it appears that unfortunately they just cut me off when they are passing me from department to department !!! Im going to COMREG now this level of service is unacceptable

• Advertisement
Advertisement