If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon CEOL RCD-N8

Options
  • 22-01-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi guys

Interested in the Denon Ceol RCD-N8 system and wondering what price you can do it for. It is on offer on your UK site at £270 clearance in selected stores while your Irish site has it marked at £370. Thinking of pairing it with DALI Zensor 1s which seem to get widespread praise. Opinions?
    What price the pair?

Cheers

Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

crazyhorse wrote: »
    Hi guys

Interested in the Denon Ceol RCD-N8 system and wondering what price you can do it for. It is on offer on your UK site at £270 clearance in selected stores while your Irish site has it marked at £370. Thinking of pairing it with DALI Zensor 1s which seem to get widespread praise. Opinions?
    What price the pair?

Cheers

Brian
    Hi Brian,

many thanks for the post - our Colleagues in RS UK are clearing out the Denon Ceol whilst we have decided to keep it running ( as it's a great system) and they are clearing out all their demo stocks at £299.95 - we are still selling brand new boxed units but we are happy to do a Boardie deal on the Ceol on its own at £329.95 or with the Dali Zensors at £479.95 - this is a really popular combo and I can highly recommend it - and we have it all available and ready to ship ( looking around with that price we are massively cheaper than pretty much anyone in Ireland on the Ceol)

The other popular combo, is the Ceol with the Q Acoustics 2010i in the High Gloss finish to match the system - both the Denon and the 2010i are available in gloss white or gloss black and look great together - we can do this system for £469.95.

Thanks again and keep us posted - if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact detais and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.