Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation confirmation

Options
  • 22-01-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Hi

Got a call on Monday from Cork number 021 464 1500 to tell me someone would be here tomorrow to install my phone. When I rang 1901 a few minutes ago they have no record that this is happening.
    Can someone confirm please ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

irish1967 wrote: »
    Hi

Got a call on Monday from Cork number 021 464 1500 to tell me someone would be here tomorrow to install my phone. When I rang 1901 a few minutes ago they have no record that this is happening.
    Can someone confirm please ?
    Thanks
    Hi irish1967

Do you have an order number you could PM me so I can double check this for you? If not, please PM me your address and I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Hi Al

Got sorted on Friday... Strange feeling when Eircom AND KNN both arrived withing 5 minutes of one another to do the job !!

Yikes... I vacated the area...lol

Though all would be plain sailing from here but see my problem posted today. (Do you supply walls so I can bang my head off one) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

irish1967 wrote: »
    Hi Al

Got sorted on Friday... Strange feeling when Eircom AND KNN both arrived withing 5 minutes of one another to do the job !!

Yikes... I vacated the area...lol

Though all would be plain sailing from here but see my problem posted today. (Do you supply walls so I can bang my head off one) lol
    Hi irish1967

Glad to hear this, I've just got back to your other thread now

Thanks

Al

Advertisement