Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal rumble Mystery Entrants

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Is he allowed to do anything active with WWE? Did I not read somewhere before that because he has Hep C, insurance wise, he can't be cleared?
    He still wrestles elsewhere. Not very well, but still. He just has to be incredibly careful. I reckon they would give him a Rumble slot but he wont be lasting too long to minimise the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    He still wrestles elsewhere. Not very well, but still. He just has to be incredibly careful. I reckon they would give him a Rumble slot but he wont be lasting too long to minimise the risk.
    Yeah I'm aware of that, it's just that I'm almost 100% certain that he said he can't do anything in ring with the fed because of his health issues. Might have been on one of his torch talks with Keller. Unless that has changed. I hope so as I always liked him tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Yeah I'm aware of that, it's just that I'm almost 100% certain that he said he can't do anything in ring with the fed because of his health issues. Might have been on one of his torch talks with Keller. Unless that has changed. I hope so as I always liked him tbh

Would love if he came in clean shaven as 1 2 3 Kid. Think he did it in Chikara fairly recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

jamc wrote: »
    Would love if he came in clean shaven as 1 2 3 Kid. Think he did it in Chikara fairly recently
    His HoH3 promo was only November and he said he wasnt the Kid anymore, he was X-Pac. Then went on to kiss as much ass as possible.

This has to be very annoying for anyone avoiding spoilers :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

ah jaysus, the spoiler tags! Oh no!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    ah jaysus, the spoiler tags! Oh no!

I can't believe
    we are almost 3 hours away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Omg Prince Devitt
    will probably not be in the Royal Rumble tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

could just be trolling but a cousin of
    Sheamus
    posted on facebook
    Make sure to watch the Royal Rumble tonight FELLAS! ;)

so he could be making a return tonight

Advertisement