Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Macra is Back.

Options
  • 22-01-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Folks, Seandun Macra are Re Launching Cork City Macra upstairs in Costigans Bar on Monday the 10 Th of Febuary @ 8pm. Macra is a Great Way of making New Friends or even catching up with old ones. Its not just about Agriculture either, even tho thats what it was founded on , We Have Sports, Great Travel Opportunities , Public Speaking,Drama, Social Events etc. Its an Ideal way for People that are new to Cork to make new Friends or meet Like Minded People etc. So hope to see a few new Faces on the 10th, oh & there will be Free Pizza on the Night;).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Zuzi

Thanks to share Formec2!
    hopefully will be a good occasion to know some Irish too!

Unfortunately is not simple for people as my boyfriend and myself, working only with Italians and have most of friends Italian.

We wish to know more Irish people and integrate in the Irish culture more than now...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Fermec2

Thats Great Zuzi. Ye should come along on the night & See if ye Like it, & Bring some Friends along aswell :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Did somebody mention free pizza!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I was a member of the previous reincarnation of Leeside Macra. Would like to come along to this meeting, but I work Monday nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Fermec2

Thats No Bother, If you say it to Your Friends in Leeside if they want to Come Along They are more than welcome . Also if you can Think of any one Else Willing to Join that Would be Great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement