Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 years and I get banned from after hours!

Options
  • 22-01-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Ive been on boards.ie for 9 years, not once have I ever spammed. I posted two articles today from the same website today and I was accused of owning it. (Im in no way affiliated, I genuinely thought they were funny.) One of the posts sparked a 3 page discussion.
    Im incredibly disappointed to say the least.
    James. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Buller,

Have you discussed this with the mod via PM? If not, please do so. If no agreement can be reached, one of the Rec CMods will look over this for you. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If I may just interject here quickly - I'm certain you do own that website, so please don't go wasting anyone else's time on this.

If you wish, PM me and request my proof, however, please be mindful that shilling your website will most likely earn you a sitewide ban. Considering you're trying to state your non-involvement in the website, this would be shilling.

Advertisement