Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 to 10k in 10 bets

Options
  • 22-01-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

Right I'll start a new trend as I dont want to hijack foreverx moment of glory..

Anyways in fairness forever x gave me the idea over the weekend with €10 to 10k but i'm gonna do it in 10 bets hopefully by backing even money shots.
    I like to know what im putting my money on so its gonna be either a gaa match, 6 nations or the premier league and maybe the odd greyhound!!
    I started of last weekend with a treble I had celtic aresnal and city to win with the first 15mins in each match. sweet that came up just shy of evens.
    then on sunday I was at the kildare v ucd and kildare were 4 points up at half time and looking strong so I had kildare at -7 at 11/10 and they went on to win by a cricket score.
    so two bets down and 8 to go.

at the moment i dont see much valve happening i'm kinda looking at city v spur next tuesday at 11/10.
    I was looking at city on saturday and in the second half they just looked like champions already.
    the kildare v meath is a toss of a coin and i wont place a bet on that till i see the first 10 min.
    thinking tyrone -4 v cavan on sunday as mickey harte always has them flying from traps this time of the year.

as soon as i place my bet i will post them straight away so everyone can see me either triumph or fail:pac::pac:
    if anyone has any ideas please throw them out there i'm always looking for a flutter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If this is a "serious" high risk tilt be patient, esp with the German leagues back this weekend. Give them a match programme to get back up to speed and look to the Bundesliga for +2.5 and BTTS type bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Looking at the conditions today im gonna have the nezt bet on kildare to win. 5/6 it will do.

kildare win by 4..

3 down 7 to go 80 in the bank things are gonna start getting interesting now

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Good luck be patient .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Right I'll start a new trend as I dont want to hijack foreverx moment of glory..

Anyways in fairness forever x gave me the idea over the weekend with €10 to 10k but i'm gonna do it in 10 bets hopefully by backing even money shots.
    I like to know what im putting my money on so its gonna be either a gaa match, 6 nations or the premier league and maybe the odd greyhound!!
    I started of last weekend with a treble I had celtic aresnal and city to win with the first 15mins in each match. sweet that came up just shy of evens.
    then on sunday I was at the kildare v ucd and kildare were 4 points up at half time and looking strong so I had kildare at -7 at 11/10 and they went on to win by a cricket score.
    so two bets down and 8 to go.

at the moment i dont see much valve happening i'm kinda looking at city v spur next tuesday at 11/10.
    I was looking at city on saturday and in the second half they just looked like champions already.
    the kildare v meath is a toss of a coin and i wont place a bet on that till i see the first 10 min.
    thinking tyrone -4 v cavan on sunday as mickey harte always has them flying from traps this time of the year.

as soon as i place my bet i will post them straight away so everyone can see me either triumph or fail:pac::pac:
    if anyone has any ideas please throw them out there i'm always looking for a flutter

The Cavan Tyrone game was cancelled but I'd avoid it. Tyrone may be flying but so are Cavan. Tyrone may win but Cavan are good defensively and -4 could be pushing it. Game is now reduced for 12th February.

Best of luck with this. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

• Advertisement

Next leg is tonight im after backing arsenal to beat the saints at evens. Great price for a team that is top of the league and the saints havent bet them since 2002..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr Boom Boom

Next leg is tonight im after backing arsenal to beat the saints at evens. Great price for a team that is top of the league and the saints havent bet them since 2002..

Unlucky man

Unlucky man

Im sick. They looked brilliant in the second half if only they played the first half like that.
    hope city run away with the title now. :-D

Anyways gonna have to start it again.
    City tomorrow night to beat spurs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr Boom Boom

Im sick. They looked brilliant in the second half if only they played the first half like that.
    hope city run away with the title now. :-D

Anyways gonna have to start it again.
    City tomorrow night to beat spurs

It's not a bad plan. What about a 3 or 4 1/3 or 1/4 accumulator?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

It's not a bad plan. What about a 3 or 4 1/3 or 1/4 accumulator?

Then you are looking at 20 or 30 selections over the course of the bet. Ive done a few of these unsuccessfully unfortunately. They are good fun but very hard to get up.

If you had the patience and restricted yourself to a single pick on a saturday, and ignore mid week and sunday games it might be worth looking at. I tried 1/3 & 1/2 doubles and even they can be tricky enough to get up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Why not start at 320.00

Why not start at 320.00

good point but im not That Rich

Advertisement