Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

No reply, not suprising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

nuxxx wrote: »
    No reply, not suprising
    Hi nuxxx
    this has been reported and is still under review. Any issues identified will certainly be resolved.  I can understand that the issue as reported by yourself and a few others here has gone a while without a direct answer but I have asked for more details on this and we hope to be able to let you know soon.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

nuxxx wrote: »
    No reply, not suprising
    Hi nuxxx
    this has been reported and is still under review. Any issues identified will certainly be resolved.  I can understand that the issue as reported by yourself and a few others here has gone a while without a direct answer but I have asked for more details on this and we hope to be able to let you know soon.
    Tony
    A "few" others? 
    This is happening to everyone

That reply at this stage really isn't good enough

And still nothing

• Advertisement

I've just switched to fibre and same thing is happening there. 170ms germany, 120 uk, 90 france, etc.. 
    daytime though pings are good, 40ms germany, 30 uk, 25 france.

thret wrote: »
    I've just switched to fibre and same thing is happening there. 170ms germany, 120 uk, 90 france, etc.. 
    daytime though pings are good, 40ms germany, 30 uk, 25 france.
    Madness, got the same problems, ping is fine during the day. Still got ADSL2

When will this be fixed? It's getting worse instead of better. UK and France are now high pinging too..

Seems random with the uk and france pings but the pings to Germany are consistently bad

Is there any timeframe for the issues to Germany to be fixed?

• Advertisement

100+ ms pings to france nl uk etc tonight, germany just as bad. pings to Dublin are fine.

Editing my post as I'm fed up at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3 52.63

Eircom are just bunch of total idiots, They dont give a crap about their customers. They will get a call to small claims court if this is not fixed.

I'm convinced at this stage Eircom customer support employees are trained in how to fob off customers, they don't provide any technical feedback just stick to protocol and say sorry pretending to mean it. If another ISP becomes available in rural area's your entire company is fcuked. Its been 7 months lads.

I never get uncongested broadband speed, I don't really care though once I can game online, but EVERY NIGHT since September of last year its been the same to Germany, yet you still advertise on your website that NGB is uncongested.

I'm not even getting into the fact the speeds drop at night time, I'm reasonable, If I wanted to be a bigger annoyance I could be.

You lot have some neck, I`ll give you that. Like I said before, the fianna fail of ISP's, hope your Mammy's are proud that you're working for such a company

If any potential eircom customers are reading this, my family's been with them
    for at least the last 20 years. Find an alternative, they're the last fledgling of the old corrupt Ireland and they`ll be gone soon enough

I would never take a job where I'm paid to lie to people, but the people who are good at it seem to get promotions in Eircom, so hollow

Advertisement