Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion make over

• 23-01-2014 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Give us some more details, like what is your usual style? and what changes you would lIke to make? etc

Without knowing anything I would suggest you invest in key pieces at first and then work around them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

This topic comes up a lot so I did a search to try and combine the answers and you actually asked this question this time last year!

What are you dressing for? Work, night out with the lads, date, wedding? I think at 30 years old you should steer towards some nice casual shirts with jeans, rather than t-shirs. Ditch the sneakers and pick up some nice boots, Clark's are great and their sale is still on as far as I know.

Arnotts has a nice selection for men, ranging from mid to high priced, but better quality will wash better. If you're staying with the tees, hit up American Apparel or GAP for solid colours and a good, slim fit. A baggy tee just looks scruffy IMO.

Advertisement