Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any camping groups?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 7:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi was thinking of getting back into camping did it years ago. i was looking for any groups that go camping or anyone interested in starting one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

PHIRE wrote: »
    hi was thinking of getting back into camping did it years ago. i was looking for any groups that go camping or anyone interested in starting one

so are you talking lightweight camping
    back packing
    cycle touring
    car camping.
    i'm cycle touring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

The Scouts? - there's always a need for adult volunteers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ihatehalloween

PHIRE wrote: »

Hi Phire
    Only seeing this post now but would be interested in this if you are still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ihatehalloween

If anyone is interested in moving this forward drop me a pm and we can come up with some ideas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

pm sent

Advertisement