Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**NEW FORUM MOD**

Options
  • 23-01-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭

I'm delighted to announce the addition of a new moderator to the Outdoor Pursuits/Wild Camping forum.

Please give a very warm welcome to The Mustard :)

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,249 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sauve wrote: »
    I'm delighted to announce the addition of a new moderator to the Outdoor Pursuits/Wild Camping forum.

Please give a very warm welcome to The Mustard :)

Congrats!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Welcome. May your tent be ever leak free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

and may the dreaded midges never get inside your tent.:eek:

congrats sure hope this takes off.

fsl.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Thanks for all of the kind words, lads and ladies! I'm just hoping not to push the dreaded nuke button by accident, just as soon as I know which one it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Thanks for all of the kind words, lads and ladies! I'm just hoping not to push the dreaded nuke button by accident, just as soon as I know which one it is...

G'wan, give it a nudge there. G'wan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement