Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perma Ban from Soccer!!!

Options
  • 23-01-2014 11:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I have been bullies countless time by your admins and was handed out cards and bans when other people got told to 'leave it off'.

This is totally unfair as I need the soccer forums to research certain things!
    These infractions that have mounted had resulted in me getting the perma ban.

And yes of course I want to say I am being bullies, you think oscarBravo that i`m making this up. And I have voiced this before where nothing was done about it.

The fact is the the mods have their friend and little click to where they get away with things, other would not.

To quote you oscarBravo
    'Before you do, think very carefully about whether you want to go down the road of accusing someone of bullying you. Bullying is something we have no tolerance for; by the same token, we don't take kindly to false accusations of bullying.'
    Show that your do take it serious as I have said this before to where I got the same robot response you gave me, and nothing happened.

I fully believe that I was bullied and targeted by your mods and maybe by yourself for bring up this problem!

' 'Before you do, think very carefully about whether you want to go down the road of accusing someone of bullying you' This in itself is threatening, and I feel like you don`t want me to voice my concerns of such bullying!

I want back in the soccer forums, perma ban me from the LFC thread, I could care less about it. But your outright bullying has to be brought to light. Like I said before there is plenty of evidence of your mods not just trying to bully me.

So do take it serious, but I know you lot stick together and nothing will come of it, as you want this to just go away.

If you need proof of your mods just banning people for piontless things just read why other people are getting banned! Not just myself has been targeted. The mods are running amok and just banning people they take a dislike too or don`t like what they have to say, I`d call that an abuse of power and OUT RIGHT BULLING!

Its shows how little you think of someone if you ask them twice about the situation and bulling. In such 'a serous thing' you would think once would be enough to bring the problem into light, by asking me to make sure, makes light of my problem and really does bring your creditability into question!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

deadeye187 wrote: »
    So do take it serious, but I know you lot stick together and nothing will come of it, as you want this to just go away.

Not true. OscarBaravo was asking you to think twice about your use of the term bullying because we take bullying, and the claim of being bullied, very seriously. Cyber bullying is a potentially criminal activity and can result in Garda involvement. The same can be said for false accusations of cyber bullying as it can result in grounds for defamation of character.

However, as you have thought about it and have verified your assertion that you were actively bullied in the soccer forum and by an admin (OscarBravo) I will be more than happy to review your issue before passing it along to the Boards.ie staff who will decide if it is a matter that require garda intervention or if it is something we can deal with on the site after consultation with boards.ie legal advisors.

can you please forward me any PMs you have received that you consider to be bullying and can you provide links, here or via PM (you may want to use private message to avoid having to publicly highlight any posts that may cause you embarrassment) to posts where you were bullied by boards.ie users , moderators, cmods or admins. I will read through each PM / Post and the surrounding material to gain a feel for the context and update this thread once I have come to a decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Deadeye187 and I discussed this by PM.

Deadeye declined to provide links to bullying behaviour because he didn't want to go through the posts.

He wanted to "compromise" , we lift the forum ban and he forgets the whole bullying issue. Thing is, bullying is serious. Very serious. It is not a bargaining chip. it is not something you just throw out there to take back once you get your own way. That's bullying and threatening and damaging a person's reputation just to get what you want.

Deadeye eventually agreed to retract the accusation. This was at 12:42 today.

he has since posted in the BF4 forum and was on 5 minutes ago.

No retraction has been posted.

Deadeye187 sitebanned for being a dick and falsely accusing people of bullying.

Seriously, bullying is not acceptable in any way , shape or form and neither is using the threat of accusation. If that's the way a user wants to behave, then they are free to go do it somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement