Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access to non-Irish Netflix

• 23-01-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭

Don't know if I'm permitted to ask this question, only one way to find out I suppose.

I've seen a few posters mention that they access US, Canadian, Mexican etc Netflix and can easily switch between them. What service are ye using to achieve this??

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tom Hanks

nicol wrote: »
    Don't know if I'm permitted to ask this question, only one way to find out I suppose.

I've seen a few posters mention that they access US, Canadian, Mexican etc Netflix and can easily switch between them. What service are ye using to achieve this??

Cheers.

Google will be your friend there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭nthside_cycle

I use a smart DNS service called from a company called unblock-us.com
    I changed the DNS in my router to there addresses and then they have a web page where you can change to what ever Netflix you want.
    They charge €3.50 per month and have a free trial for a week to try it.

There is other services than maybe be free or cheaper but I find this works perfectly and it fairly cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

Thanks for the info nthside_cycle. I would prefer to make changes on the device (Wii) I use to watch Netflix rather than the router so I think I'll give it a weeks trial to see if this would work.
    I use a smart DNS service called from a company called unblock-us.com
    I changed the DNS in my router to there addresses and then they have a web page where you can change to what ever Netflix you want.
    They charge €3.50 per month and have a free trial for a week to try it.

There is other services than maybe be free or cheaper but I find this works perfectly and it fairly cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I've been using the Hola app on chrome to access Netflix USA but now just seem to be getting the Irish version even though the US flag is up in the right hand corner.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Hola is an excellent free option to achieve what you're after; despite my apparent problems of late.

Advertisement