Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk phone number help

Options
  • 23-01-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ... My brother living near Manchester UK has recently discovered his partner has been texting numbers all beginning with 226600 i.e 22660011 or 22660034 ! all these numbers begin with 226600 ! am just wondering if anyone out there can help as to identify what these numbers may be .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭El Vino

Are you sure she hasn't been charged for receiving texts on these numbers as they tend to be Spam telemarketing services, they also encourage you to reply with STOP which charges you for them again - and they may stop on that number but start on a slightly different one. Tmobile users are plagued with these. very likely an innocent explaination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Speak to the network operator, they look suspicious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I think that's the number for the support group of women whose partners like to wear women's underwear

Advertisement