Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay off a loan

Options
  • 23-01-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

I have a BOI loan and a BOI current account

I paid off the loan early today by transferring funds from my current account to my loan account. Is this the loan closed? How do I know what interest is charged up to the date of my final paymnet?

Also, is my S/O from my current account automatically cancelled?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi apeking,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thank you for getting in contact,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Prior to paying off any loan in full, we would always advise customers to contact a Lending Advisor in their account holding branch or a representative in our Lending Team to find out their closing balance. As we do not have account access here, it will be necessary for you to contact either of the above to obtain the information you require to ensure this loan has been cleared in full. A representative through either of these channels will be more than happy to assist you with this and supply you with any information you require.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Please see here for a list of branch contact details and our Lending team can be contacted on 0818 200 334[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]I hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Paula C[/font]

Advertisement