Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bikeworld

• 23-01-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Just after being up in the big smoke dropping of a lid in Cotters when I said I would have a look see around BIKEWORLD.....things must be getting really bad as to my horror slash DELIGHT upstairs they are now selling women's sexy lingerie would you believe!!!! I **** you not.....

Upstiars across from the Dainese gloves in the middle of the window they have peek a boo gear like something out of playboy with all the trimmings and sexy police outfits the lot....nearly died when I seen it.

WTF :eek:

:pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I take it its branded biker lingerie?.

Sounds good to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Did ye try some on Wonda-Boy ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

I've just realised I need...am...bike stuffs....

<_<
    >_>

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The window display has downgraded again. Before it had loads of nice bikes. Then it was almost all scooters. But drove past the other day and it had a load of bicycles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Sure why not, a one stop shop where you can buy tassels for your bike and nipples ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Videogame logic for protective clothing.... the more on a guy the better, the less on a girl and she's safe... I approve :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I take it its branded biker lingerie?.

Sounds good to me.

No totally random saucy stuff...only thing near bike stuff is the skimpy female biker cop gear. The rest is ann summers stuff......

I tried on a see through lingerie set buy you could see my chest & back protector

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Did ye try some on Wonda-Boy ;):p

I wanted a pair of peek a boo pantys but I would of had to took "IT" into my boots!!!!

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Since most people use them as a changing room to try on stuff before buying online they need to stock items that people will buy. It would be a better idea to reduce their prices though,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Dont see what your issue is........I assume its all CE approved................:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Sure why not, a one stop shop where you can buy tassels for your bike and nipples ;)
    For the motor bike and the town bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Suasdaguna1

Will the next guy in take a photo of the giggly gear and give us a laugh

Will the next guy in take a photo of the giggly gear and give us a laugh

I would, but after the last few times the police said if I'm caught taking photos of womens pants one more time they'll charge me.

Cienciano wrote: »
    I would, but after the last few times the police said if I'm caught taking photos of womens pants one more time they'll charge me.

Doesnt stop you looking at the "GRANNYS KNICKERS" on the next door washing line you perv!!!

:eek::eek:

:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Pix anyone?

I will be in Dublin tomorrow gonna make it my business to get some knickers pictures of this.....the durty preverts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I will be in Dublin tomorrow gonna make it my business to get some knickers pictures of this.....the durty preverts!

Are you bringing the other half, pointless taking pictures while they are on the hangers! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Are you bringing the other half, pointless taking pictures while they are on the hangers! :pac:

He could be taking a few selfies vomit.gif

I don't think ann summers cater for voluptuous figures so we should be safe!

Just make sure he stays tucked in. It's easy to "pop out" of womens pants. (Apparently:pac:)

• Advertisement

I don't think ann summers cater for voluptuous figures so we should be safe!

I would be the luckiest man alive if you "did it" for me Blu3.......GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE - WERE ALL STOCKED UP HERE!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I was in there yesterday, yeah pretty funny, took a pic sorry its a bit crappy - the staff must have thought I was a bit of a weirdo lol
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k3cktwfjc55q8z/2014-01-28%2013.22.46.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 the waterman

Videogame logic for protective clothing.... the more on a guy the better, the less on a girl and she's safe... I approve :pac:

lol..
    makes good scientific sense to me..:) i reckon they are a new form of restrictor , you get your bird to wear the stuff put here on the bike with ya and once you pass 50 she belts ya on the helmet to slow down,lol its not ann summers its carole nash miaowwww:D

Zascar wrote: »
    I was in there yesterday, yeah pretty funny, took a pic sorry its a bit crappy - the staff must have thought I was a bit of a weirdo lol
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k3cktwfjc55q8z/2014-01-28%2013.22.46.jpg

Disappointed, I was expecting a better range tbh!

Disappointed, I was expecting a better range tbh!

Why do they not have what you are looking for.....lol

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Why do they not have what you are looking for.....lol

Nope...
    hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

Are ya sure? Im pretty sure I saw puncture repair kits there alright

• Registered Users Posts: 10 the waterman

Nope...
    hqdefault.jpg