Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What documentation do I need

Options
  • 23-01-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

HI Im registering an IE comain for a site to show my photography. using my intials-Photo.ie   what documentation do i need to show ...  " EVIDENCE
    DEMONSTRATING A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE APPLICANT AND THE PROPOSED DOMAIN NAME. "

Im not sure how I am suposed to do this, is it a scan of my passport to prove that my initials are in fact what I have registered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Hi

You'd need two things:
    • the photo ID
    • a signed letter outlining why you want to register the domain name
    [*]
    For the letter something similar to:

"Dear Sir / Madam
    I wish to register domain.ie as I am an amateur photographer and intend to use the domain for my online portfolio
    Regards
    Me"

HTH
    Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

great thanks for that ill get right on it :)

great thanks for that ill get right on it :)
    ok so ive my documents submitted now.
    How long does it normally take once I have that done?

It varies - there was quite a bit of a backlog on the IEDR end up until today so I'd allowed 2 - 5 working days?

ah that's fine ill live with that, thanks...

• Advertisement

If you need anything just let our sales team know - they should respond fairly quickly :)

Advertisement