Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarette/Vaping shop in Blanchardstown?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have been let down on two occasions by http://ecigarettesworld.ie/ on an order that I placed 9 days ago (14th Jan) that still has not arrived.

I'm almost out of liquid and one of my clearomisers has stopped working (could be the heating element).

Does anyone know where I can find a physical shop in Blanchardstown or nearby?

I have a Volish Ego3 Crystal 2 and 3 and I'd take any clearomiser or e-liquid but if I had a choice I'd like to get LiQueen or LiQua and a CE10+ clearomiser. Literally anything would do at this stage.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I dont know about shops but if you order from e smokeireland, the best shop, vaperus, bargainvapour, etc. before 3 you should have it tomorrow.
    Maybe give them a call first to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The only physical shops I know of are in the city, Ovale on Lower Gardiner St. and some place in Mary St. mall.

If you can travel to Palmerstown you can visit e-smokeireland.eu (phone number's on the site, ring to make sure they're there to take you in) and they'll sort you out.
    They haven't got Liqua but they have either equivalent or much much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭crock!

You can also call to vaperus.my charger broke and i had no spare.i was able to ring vaperus(angela) in mullagh on new years eve and tip down to mullagh and pick one up.a very friendly service and they have agreat set up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

There's a healthiersmoker shop in Blanch.

It's in Tom Stanleys. I wouldn't recommend it for clearos or batteries, but their liquids are grand, I've used a few of them.

Advertisement