Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is best place for Dog Crates

• 23-01-2014 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14

Hi Guys,

Im new to this. Bought the wife a golden retriever last week he is 8 weeks old now, looking for a crate for him while we are away.
    Wheres best place had a look around?
    Any advice be great?

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

jebbtools.ie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

tk123 wrote: »
    jebbtools.ie ;)

Got all my 3 from there, great quick delivery and crates very good quality.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 murphjohn121

http://www.jebbtools.ie/animal-products/dog-crates-for-sale-ireland

These are the ones ya?
    They seem well priced.. What size would you recommend for a golden retriever pup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

http://www.jebbtools.ie/animal-products/dog-crates-for-sale-ireland

These are the ones ya?
    They seem well priced.. What size would you recommend for a golden retriever pup?

You should get one that will fit the dog when it's an adult so you'd want XXL I think.. I have the XXXL one and it's HUGE... I also have the XL one for my 8 month old retriever pup but would be too small for an adult - my 4 year old retriever squeezes in the odd time if he's hiding or feeling homesick for his old crate but looks uncomfortable in it lol!

(I had a soft/canvas crate in the kitchen for the big guy before we got the pup and didn't want to risk her chewing it and loose half the floor space in the kitchen putting the giant crate there so got a smaller one as a stop gap until we put the soft one back)

thanks TK I say I will ring jebbtools there and order one. Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

I'd go with the xxl as well.

TK i have the xxxl, the xxl and the xl for the puppy and my wofie x still tries to get into the xl :rolleyes:. It's hilarious he gets very upset cus he can't get in lol

Haha. ill go with the XXL crate so. Just about right size for the corner I will put it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 cathalobrien

Hey there murphjohn121, I bought my dog crate at travall.ie . They tend to make very high quality ones. It is also great if you travel around with your car and pet a lot. That's actually the reason why I have bought one from them. So maybe that might help you. I'm sure your golden retriever will fit inside, especially while it's still small. Here is the link for you: http://www.travall.ie/dog-cages-t362

hi cathal I ordered of Jebbtools the day I put the post up I rang up and they sent it out and I had it the following day. Excellent quality it holds him in fine and he loves it. I got a mat for it aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 cathalobrien

Okay, nice to hear that murph! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement