Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what was the music factory

Options
  • 23-01-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know who (if anyone) will take over what used to be the music factory? Or alternatively, anyone have an idea of a decent venue to run a monthly gig in? Pubs are out as they usually have bands playing in the main bar. Preferably somewhere with an upstairs or underused area would be ideal.

Music factory used to be great as they had the underground and the back bar. Buzzes was great as they had upstairs. All these places are gone now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

The Loft?
    It's the upstairs / back bar of Corcorans at Graigue bridge.
    It'd be plenty big for what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I second the Loft

• Registered Users Posts: 8 radiocrackle

I thought they were already running gigs in there ... must give them a shout. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I think they were doing an open mic night on a Friday night once a month. Not sure if it is still running

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Open mic is on in Corcorans tonight folks. Kicks off around 9ish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement