Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Problems

Options
  • 23-01-2014 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm having a problem accessing my account information on 365 online. It logs me in but then when I try to look at the details of the acount it logs me out?

Any ideas whats up. Also sometimes I have to enter my details 4 or 5 times before I can log on...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Its not just you, I'm having problems logging in as well; I enter my details then it just brings me back to the login screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi NapoleonInRags & JohnK[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can we ask you to log out of your browser and log back in?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]This should allow you access online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Hi Alison, thats working for me now alright. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Johnk

That's great news.

Appreciate the update.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caudet

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi NapoleonInRags & JohnK[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can we ask you to log out of your browser and log back in?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]This should allow you access online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]
    Hi Allison June 8th 2014 I keep getting logged out of 365 online.  i have logged out of the browser and gone back in 3 times and logged into 365 online about 10 times today.  Can you help me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Rikimaru

Same thing is happening to me. Tried closing and restarting the browser, tried other browsers. Tried restarting the whole computer.

But every time I do managed to get logged into 365 Online, trying to do anything results in a message that the system has logged me out.

I'm also experiencing the issue where I have to enter my login details multiple times just to login in the first place.

If there's any thing you can share to help gain reliable access to the site, that would be great.
    Or if it's just an issue on the server side that needs to be sorted, then an update when it is fixed would be nice.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

I can't log into mine either !

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

There's definitely some problem this morning, neither the iPhone app nor 365online.com are working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts. 

We can confirm that both the Bank of Ireland 365 app and Bank of Ireland 365 Online are now operating as normal.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Advertisement